Friday, November 8, 2013

Tauranga Blog Reaches 300 Pageviews in 18 Days!


Now I know I don't post everyday but this is an exception. We have reached 300 Pageviews in less than 18 days of being public. I know this isn't much but many blogs never even get to 300. I would like to say thank you for everyone who has been viewing my Blog. Without you we would never have got to 300 pageviews. WBOP Blog is also going to merge with us! I will show you some of the recent pageview statistics:

Stats Until Today:
-The US has passed New Zealand in most pageviews today.(137 to 136)
-Firefox is the most used Browser when visiting Tauranga Blog.(94 to Internet Explorer's 83)
-Tauranga Blog is expected to reach 1000 pageviews by day 42.
-The most popular post is: New Domain-Tauranga.tk

And there you have it! Let's see 1000 pageviews in 42 days, or less.

Thanks,
Lofangs-lofangas@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on TaurangaBlog. See you soon!