Monday, October 28, 2013

Tauranga Blog Update


Hello everyone, I have some bad news. For Tauranga Blog to survive, we will have to stop posting everday. I have decided to post every two to three days. I hope this won't anger anyone. I believe I can keep Tauranga Blog running for longer ifI post every 2-3 days. Plus I will have more time to make posts, meaning better quality posts. If you don't want to wait, you can visit another blog about the Western Bay of Plenty, wbopblog.blogspot.com, also made by me.



If you can't be bothered checking the website for new posts, just add me in your circles for Google+. You can do that by visiting my profile here and visiting posts:

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/107203380618542978657/about?cbp=vikv9unlo2eg&sview=27


Please message me about what you think about this change.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on TaurangaBlog. See you soon!